We often hear that couples have a hard time selecting a song for the Mother/Son dance. Not surprising. So many love songs are fittingly about lovers, and not about parent/child relationships. And there seems to be more songs that are suited for Father/Daughter dances than the Mother/Son.
If you are struggling to find a fitting song for your Mother/Son dance, then take a look at the list we compiled from Feel The Beat brides! Most are very fitting for the occasion and are simply so sweet!
20. Rascal Flatts – My Wish
19. Rod Stewart – Have I Told You Lately
18. Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World
17. Lynyrd Skynyrd – Simple Man
16. The Backstreet Boys – Perfect Fan
15. Ben E. King – Stand By Me
14. Boyz II Men – A Song for Mama
13. Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me
12. Eric Church – Like Jesus Does
11. James Taylor – You’ve Got A Friend
10. Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
9. Lucero – Mom
8. Phil Collins – You’ll Be In My Heart
7. The Righteous Brothers – Unchained Melody
6. Scott Keo – All To You
5. Stevie Wonder – You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
4. T. Carter – A Mother’s Song
3. The Beatles – All You Need Is Love
2. The Beatles – I Will
1. James Taylor – How Sweet It Is
James Taylor is a five-time Grammy Award winner and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000. His music is greatly loved and is a favorite at Feel the Beat weddings and events!
Click HERE to hear James Taylor’s “How Sweet It Is” .